Update (10.07.2014): Minor changes to the schematic and vero layout to make it work properly with the tap-tempo clock project; tap input switch, series resistor and sync input.
I’ve been busy doing amp stuff lately and you might have noticed I haven’t done many layouts lately. But here’s a new one 🙂 This is the Univox Micro Fazer. Not sure what it’s going to sound like, but that’s part of the fun.
Update (12.08.2013): Already verified as working (using 2n3819 and reverse pinout), thanks to Irmin.
Did a vero layout for the MXR Phase 90 effect yesterday. Looked over it once after I was done, but can’t yet guarantee that it works. Will have to make it one day soon.
Update (12.09.2010): Went over the layout a second time and corrected a small error; I had the output on the wrong side of the output cap, and consequently had to add another column to make room for the correct output. I’m now confident enough about the layout that I’ll start working on a vero board and source the necessary parts.
Update (14.07.2011): Finished this one the other day and as with the Omnidrive I’m not really that happy about the outcome visually, but unlike the Omnidrive I think this one sounds great!
This was a tight fit in a 1590B enclosure and putting it together was great fun. It was only after having soldered the last wire I realized I forgot to take a picture of the board itself, and I didn’t want to take it apart again, so no board shot of this one, sorry.
Update (20.10.2011): Fixed dead picture links.