Here’s a layout I did for the Klon Centaur overdrive based on a schematic by soulsonic.
Update (28.02.2011): I finally got around to boxing the Centaur. This time I felt brave and decided to try an artwork technique courtesy of “frequencycentral” over at freestompboxes.org (described in this thread). I thought I gave it a good go being the first time and all, but needless to say from looking at the picture my only option was to leave it to dry outside in -20 degrees Celsius (that’s -4F for you Americans) and the result was less than optimal. Looking forward to spring and my next attempt.
Update (18.03.2012): I’ve had several requests for voltage readings from my build and here goes:
Battery at approx. +8.90v and all pots at zero.
I don’t know whether these are the “correct” voltages, but mine sounds good so…
Update (21.06.2012): Fixed an error on the layout where gain lugs #1 and #3 were swapped. Thanks to Dieter Brenner for pointing this out!