If you find any bugs or obvious issues, please let me know.
Known bugs and issues – Version 1.2:
- The layout management in conjunction with iCloud is erratic and glitchy at times.
- There’s a slight label offset mismatch on components with a polarity indicator, like electrolytics and diodes.
- Seen once: Auto-correct doing wonky suggestions when typing in layout metadata, and accepting the suggestion only to have it not save when closing and re-opening the layout.
- When a layout workspace reaches a certain, very large size it hits a performance threshold and graphics become choppy (iPad retina). Not likely to be encountered with normal use.
- File management: Occasional glitches with long-press menu (where it’s displayed and what file is actually selected) when performing rapid changes like deleting several files in succession. Basically the UI redrawing is getting tangled up with ongoing iCloud synchronization.
- When opening .vero files from other apps, if StripboardCAD is already running on the device that layout file is received and opened for editing, but if StripboardCAD is NOT running on the device, it receives the layout file fine, but fails to open it for editing.