4 Comments

Add a Comment
  1. correcting: as Q1 I used Ac187 ( not ac 128 that is a PNP transistor )

  2. I replaced C1 with a 3.3 nF ( the closer to 4.7nf that i actually have ) and used as Q1: AC 128/01
    from top to ground Q1 is : CBE
    tnx harald, your page is awesome

  3. You’re right. I think I did wire the pot the wrong way. Thanks for verifying this one, Tim 🙂

  4. Sounds good..I used the old OC140 transistor..not sure abt the orientation of the pot lugs tho..wanted mine off board as there wasnt room in the box..when wired..it worked in reverse….swapped the end wires around and it was fine ( I may have had them wrong to start with lol )..loving the site..good work mate

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.

SabroTone © 2010-2016 Frontier Theme