I’ve recently put together “my own” take on a VCA compressor. I put that in quotes because most of the design is straight from the
As with the Workhorse, I had some fun designing a PCB for the “mutant” circuit. Here are the results: Mutant
I’ve been tinkering with some PCB design lately. Here’s the results of my first project. Link: Workhorse
I’m going to be short and to the point since I’m poor at writing. It was finally time to build amplifier #4! This time I
I’ve built another high-gain effect to address some of the short comings of the “Lighthaus” (mostly the issue of noise). I’m absolutely loving the result.
I’ve been doing some more cooking lately. This one is a rework of the Openhaus, which is way too big and costly to build for
Update (10.07.2014): Minor changes to the schematic and vero layout to make it work properly with the tap-tempo clock project; tap input switch, series resistor