This update is all about fixing an annoying issue with some layouts missing some of the parts list; an issue I discovered right after the initial release. Along with the bug fix I’ve rewritten most of the layout generation engine, adding some more options and general tweaking.
As a bonus I’ve added a few requested features that were easy to implement, amongst them the ability to create layouts with the component values printed directly on (rather than the label).
Update (15.08.2015): The update is now making it’s way to the App Store, hopefully soon 🙂
I’ve added a change log page for keeping track of what’s being added as time goes by. Also, do let me know if you have issues, requests of ideas of improvement 🙂