- 2-in-1 Tube Screamer derivative & AMZ Mosfet Boost – Something I put together as a gift for a relative.
- 3-band parametric equalizer – Combining parametric EQ ideas from Geofex with the graphical EQ circuit from GGG.
- Basic wah circuit with added mods – Based on an article by R.G.Keen called “The Technology of Wah Pedals” found on Geofex.
- Boss OC-2 Octaver – Modified schematic.
- Digital reverb – Stereo output with tails for the Belton BTDR-2 brick.
- Envelope controlled State Variable Filter – A MuTron III / Meatball auto-wah derivative I put together.
- Hot Cat emulator – Attempt at a JFET approximation of this dual channel preamp.
- Latching relay w/ ATTiny85 – 3PDT switch replacement using microcontroller and relay.
- Lighthaus – A light-weight version of the “Openhaus”.
- Mesa Boogie Mark IV Lead channel emulator – Attempt at a JFET approximation of the lead channel of this preamp.
- Splitter Mixer – Slight modification of the runoffgroove Splitter Blend project.
- Sabro Drive One – First attempt at a boost/overdrive circuit.
- Sabro Drive Two – Second attempt at a dirt circuit.
- Tap-Tempo LFO example circuit.
- Tap-tempo LFO, v2 example circuit.
- Tap-tempo LFO, v2 alternative example circuit.
- Tap-tempo Chorus – Adaptation of the Boss CE-2 Chorus.
- Tap-tempo Phaser – Adaptation of the MXR Phase 90.
- Tap-tempo Trembulator
- Tap-tempo Tremolo v2 – Loosely based on the Trembulator.
- Tap-tempo Tremolo (alternate version) – Loosely based on the Tremulus Lune.
- TC Sustain + Parametric EQ (modified) – Factory schematic with switching and buffered bypass circuitry removed.
- Variable Bandpass Filter – Based on a design by R.G.Keen of Geofex and mods by M.Hammer.
- Variable Bandpass Filter + LoFi Telephone Noise – Same as the above circuit, but with additional mods/addons.
- Vibrato – Fairly simple opamp vibrato based on the first stage of the Phase 90.
If I end up with enough of these I’ll make another section.